Friday, July 16, 2010

WAI!

So much to do. Hear me whine. But anyways just wanted to make a note that ever since I've stopped meditating I've noticed I'm more easily distracted. I have this ever growing list of "housework"/todos, but it's just getting bigger and bigger. meanwhile my butt has been getting smaller and smaller. yay. :3 I think it is at least, my pants are not so tight on me. The weight scale lies! It says I've gained 2 pounds back but I feel lighter. You know what? Fuck the weight scale. I'm never gonna believe it.

Btw I realized I like the burn of my sides when I've been running. I went with 3 others to the gym recently and it felt so good to run. It's not like I'm going for miles or minutes. But at least every 10 minutes I try to make an effort to run 2 minutes. I went yesterday for 50 minutes so I had 10 minutes (at least) of me running. Sweetness.

And as I was running I was thinking.....if you're going to work hard, you better start to yearn for the pain!

YEAH IT HURTS SO GOOD... yum. Maybe all this weather is driving me INSANE! no wonder why they call that workout regiment insanity. You have to be not sane to want to hurt that much and keep coming back. Muahahah I am so witty. lol. jk. >.> k tear me to shreds dearest sisters. <3

No comments: