Sunday, August 1, 2010

love

I know you love me, and I know I love you but sometimes I'm not sure if I know what love is. I know I love being with you, you make me happy and sometimes that's all that I can ask for but sometimes I wish out love was passionate, I wish I could drown myself in your love and count my blessings on the way down. Your love would be the vast sky, if I ever doubted you all I would have to do is to look up. Our love would pour right into me, like a huge waterfall filling me to the brim so that if you were even taken away from me, life would no longer have a purpose. I would just dry up and happily die to be with you.

Ah... how sad Twilight makes us all. That, my dears is the danger of twilight, the oh so tempting belief that you need someone else to love you this much to give value to who you are. Why is it it that we are never enough for ourselves? Why must we seek others to validate us? Is it a simply biological need?

No comments: